Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Apartmentinsurance Montreal

PANGOCCIOLI





This is a recipe which I am particularly fond of because it was my "baptism" alf of the forum. For me it was a discovery I never thought of interested to the kitchen.

The recipe is Sorbyy for me, but I do not know the person who originally posted.

INGREDIENTS: 250 grams flour 00

manitoba 250 grams flour (mix well flour) 75 grams

soft butter 1 egg 20 grams yeast

150 grams milk, 100 grams of water (or all milk)

150 grams sugar 1 large pinch of salt, chocolate chips


to taste Preparation: Prepare a dough with 100 grams of water (or milk) where we have done, dissolve the yeast and 150 grams of flour, work, and let rise for about 1 hour, it has to double in volume. As soon as the dough is ready to work with all the other ingredients, close to a bowl and let rise 2 hours or until doubled. Once the dough is ready roll into balls (about 60 65 grams) to rise until doubled, brush with milk, bake at 190 degrees for 20 minutes.

0 comments:

Post a Comment